03: Shelby & the Lingerie Football League
This week Bunnie welcomes Shelby, Middle Linebacker for the super popular women’s football team, the Nashville Knights. She’s gorgeous, athletic, and not afraid to tackle you right to the ground. She and Bunnie talk about what inspired her to partake in such a dangerous game, how she really feels about wearing those short shorts, what it’s really like to be in a rough sport like football, and they answer some listener questions about dating advice and toxic exes.
- The Nashville Knights are a women's American football team of the Legends Football League based in Nashville, Tennessee. Shelby is the bad ass middle linebacker, and the lucky #13 on the team.
- Bunnie tried out for the team and loved meeting all the rad chicks even though she ended up not playing.
- The Legends Football League girls don’t wear lingerie anymore, but they love wearing their small shorts. They can still be hot and kick major ass.
- These girls are super competitors and great athletes. Don’t let just how beautiful they are fool you.
- Pro tip: if you can’t dance, just jingle and jangle around and no one will know the difference.
- Shelby is an all around athlete and has done dance, wrestling and jiu jitsu. Trying out for the Knights was the first time, and not getting in just made the competitor inside of her want to try even harder.
- Hot dudes of Nashville take notice — Shelby is available for love and needs a squish, not just a tourist.
- Communication, respect, and a united front with your partner are super important qualities when raising children, whether they are yours or not.
- J loves it when you call him Daddy Roll!
- No it’s not emotionally challenging for Bunnie to share Daddy Roll with another girl. It’s always her calling the shots about threesomes, and she’s the first one to bring it up.
- People get addicted to toxicity! If he’s an ex, he’s an ex for a reason.
- You can’t make someone be better, they have to do it on their own.
- “I beat up everybody on the dance team.”
- “Maybe that’s why I like football — I’m not dating.”
- “She may sound like Yosemite Sam sometimes, but she’s f*ckin adorable.”
- “I don’t think I’ve had a threesome that wasn’t my idea.”
- “Don’t be a Captain Save a Dude. Ever.”
- “If we can hide that we have no eyebrows, don’t you think us ladies can hide our red flags too?!”
Nashville Knights Tickets - use promo code: NK13
Check out Bunnie:
|Jun 19, 2019
02: Fefe Dobson is Back Swinging and On Fire
Title: Fefe Dobson is Back Swinging and On Fire
Bunnie’s got a lot to cover today, so strap in and get ready. Singer-songwriter and rocker Fefe Dobson joins the show to talk with Bunnie about life in Nashville, cursing on network TV, crazy interview questions, opening for Justin Timberlake, and the story behind how she met her now fiancé Yelawolf. Fefe also talks about what we can expect in terms of some new music and how to cop her dope style including those iconic leather pants.
- Fefe is originally from Canada, but calls Nashville home these days.
- Fefe realized at a young age that she loved performing and self taught herself guitar and piano.
- Judy Garland, Michael Jackson and Guns n’ Roses were huge influences on Fefe’s love of expressing emotion through music.
- When she was a teenager and Jive Records offered her an artist development deal, Fefe turned it down because she didn’t want to be boxed in as just a pop artist. She needed the freedom to rock and really be her full self as an artist.
- Fefe constantly had comparisons to Avril Lavigne, but the two actually get along and have a ton of respect for each other.
- Fefe signed to Def Jam in 2002, but then went back to Toronto after her album didn’t come out. She took time off to refocus and found success as a writer for singers like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.
- As a huge NSync fan it was pretty crazy for Fefe when she got to open (not in that way, unfortunately) for Justin Timberlake on his European tour.
- Fefe also has written for Cyndi Lauper and Joan Jett, and gotten some killer advice from the powerhouse babe Courtney Love.
- Fefe met Yelawolf in 2011 at the Fantasy Factory and it was kinda love at first sight despite her literally running the other direction from him. There may even be an album together one day, be sure to stay tuned.
- Yes, there will be new music soon! Fefe rounded up some amazing people and will be back in the studio in June and July.
- “I realized that if I could make people happy and laugh, then I was doing okay.” - Fefe
- “I won’t let J play R Kelly, but I will bump the shit outta Michael Jackson.” - Bunnie
- “I need guitars. I need rock n’ roll. I need to be free.” - Fefe
- “To me, Avril is Mandy Moore on her period.” - Bunnie
- “It’s how I trap people though. Once I f*ck you, you are never leaving.” - Bunnie
Fefe Dobson YouTube
Check out Bunnie:
|Jun 13, 2019
01: From Threesomes to Babies, Welcome to the Dumb Blonde Podcast
It’s the first episode of The Dumb Blonde Podcast, and Bunnie couldn’t be more excited to share it with you! She kicks off the show with Mrs. FeFe King, awesome chick and wife of rapper Alexander King. FeFe takes us back to how her and Al first met, how she went from living a normal life to living being a musician’s wife, turning jealousy into positivity, hot threesomes, super hot foursomes, and why you need to stop whining about being ghosted.
- FeFe has been holding it down with Alex for 20 years. They first met when Al tried to impress her as a magazine salesman at the mall, but as the powerful Leo lioness she is, FeFe called the shots and crafted their first official date on her terms.
- Al’s mom was a songwriter, and music has always been a part of his life. FeFe supported him to go after his dreams, and
- Yes, it was hard at first not to be jealous, but much like Bunnie, FeFe figured if you can’t beat em, join em.
- Touring is exhausting, but it’s for the fans and worth it when we hear all your stories and see how happy it makes you.
- Don’t be a homie hopper. Once a friend has touched you, you are damaged goods.
- When Bunnie first met J, she didn’t even know who he was. She saw firsthand how much it meant to people that he really listened to everyone, and inspired people to be better.
- What turns FeFe and Bunnie on the most? Funny, and a good personality. Hot doesn’t hurt either.
- FeFe looks forward to having a restaurant and food truck one day, possibly called That’s a Rap where you can eat great food and listen to rap.
- Ladies, ladies. Come on, pull it together and stop being codependent and whiny about being ghosted. Get the d, get the hell out, put your clothes on and let the dude text you first.
- The penguin is obviously there to party, and eat some tacos.
- “No butt holes, and keep it PG.”
- “Everybody doesn’t get to live out their dream and it’s not because they don’t have one, it’s because they don’t have the balls to do it.”
- “It’s so much easier to get with girls you trust and know. It’s like here, hop on the dick and then you guys can eat breakfast together.”
- “The only thing that makes tour cool is meeting people. Tour is for the fans.”
- “Fuck all this country shit! I’m just trying to twerk and eat a damn wrap.”
- “Ladies! Don’t ever give a man the opportunity to ghost you.”
@FeFe King - she’s a great Twitter troll btw
Call Her Daddy
Check out Bunnie:
|May 24, 2019