15: Bailee Ann Talks Music, Meeting Bunnie, and Why Jelly is Extra
The most requested guest joins Bunnie this week — her daughter Bailee Ann! This smart, well spoken, and super talented little gal joins Bunnie and Jelly to talk about what keeps her so booked and busy as a 6th grader, the hilarious story of how she and Bunnie met, and their quirky family traditions. Bailee also spills the secrets on a real typical family night at home, what it’s like having Bunnie and Jelly as parents, how she stays so strong, and what’s going on for her in the world of music and writing.
- Bailee made the big move this year from elementary school to junior high, and is killing the 6th grade game so far. She just made it into choir and picked up the drums as an instrument in addition to playing the guitar.
- Bailee is a natural born performer and entertainer. She didn’t have a shred of stage fright with joining Jelly in front of 800 people in Dallas, Texas.
- As proven with her great work writing a verse on Jelly’s “Sunshine After the Rain,'' Bailee loves the mixture of rapping, singing, and songwriting. Once she starts writing more, Jelly will take her into the studio and help her produce some tracks.
- Bailee has been making up her own lyrics and songs since she was very little. Jelly fully supports her creativity, but also is very protective of her in the music business.
- Jelly has been focusing more on his health lately, and has been hitting the weights so much Bunnie thought his rock hard arm was actually his elbow!
- Yes, Bunnie and Jelly will have a wedding one day in the near future, and Bailee will get a brother or sister. They have baby fever and promise to bring everyone along on the journey.
- Bailee and Bunnie accidentally met first on FaceTime 8 months before they met in person. Bailee wasted no time and asked Bunnie what her intentions were for Jelly, and she was happy to hear Bunnie just wanted to look out and care for them both as a family.
- The whole family goes absolutely crazy for Halloween, and embraces it fully. This year they are thinking of being the Adams Family, so keep your eyes peeled for a super hot Morticia.
- Bailee stayed strong while her biological mother battled with addiction. She is a role model to all of us that it’s powerful to express our feelings and even cry.
- Bunnie doesn’t mind being the “bad cop” when it comes to keeping miss Bailee safe, sound, and a little lady with great manners. It’s all in the name of love.
- “It’s easier for me to sing or be able to do something musical about my story or how I’m feeling than to talk about it.”
- “The worst thing you tell a fat person is that they are shaped like a refrigerator.”
- “I never get in trouble, except on holidays.”
- “Being strong means allowing yourself to hurt, and then healing from it.”
- “The whole being a girl thing is what my dad is strict about.”
“Sunshine After the Rain”
Check out Bunnie:
|Sep 11, 2019
14: How To Twerk For Your Man
Bunnie is ready to put in the twerk work this week and get those booty cheeks clapping, and there’s no better expert she could welcome other than entrepreneur, business woman, and former dancer Nina Galy. Not only does Nina have a body to die for, and she can pop and lock it like no other, but she has her hands in a bunch of money making endeavors. Nina talks about her “Bag Talk” YouTube series, her retail line for handpicked clothing, and teaches us the secret of twerking like a six figure stripper.
- In dancing and stripping, it’s common etiquette to tip when someone helps you out. Nina took that mindset and applied it to her YouTube channel and digital platforms. In her “Bag Talk” series, and formerly Striptea, she teaches girls about everything from investing wisely, getting the good sections as a dancer, and advice for the average woman.
- “Bag Talk” evolved into an ongoing series every Monday, and Nina is seeing a huge response from women of all types loving the knowledge she drops weekly. One of the most popular topics is how to start a business and grow your online presence through Instagram.
- Nina personally approves the clothes she sells on her Six Figure Stripper retail line. She works with her favorite manufacturers and only picks clothes she would wear herself.
- It takes practice and dedication to perfect the twerk, so don’t get discouraged if you can’t get it right away. Nina has been twerking since she was 15 and on the dance team.
- Not only can Nina do the basic twerk perfectly, but the girl can do it upside down with no wall. True baller.
- If you are lucky enough to live in a location where they teach twerking classes, sign up!
- “I was doing home parties, and it reminded me of selling tupperware.”
- “I’ve seen girls who are basically trying to do a split in doggie style, and that’s too open.”
- “I look like a dog dry heaving right now.”
- “I’m a white girl from Texas. You can never be on your knees too much.”
The Sausage Castle
Check out Bunnie:
|Sep 04, 2019
13: Heather Brings the Heat — Heather Hardy
Coming to you from world famous Gleason’s gym in Brooklyn, NY, Bunnie steps in the interview ring with professional boxer and MMA artist, Heather Hardy. She’s beautiful, she’s savage, and she’s well versed in forensic psychology, so don’t try and pull anything past her. Heather talks about how she got into competing and went on to become the WBO women’s featherweight champion. She also shares about the personal times in life that she was down but then got back up to win.
- In school, Heather dreamed of becoming the first female pitcher for the Yankees. We still wouldn’t rule it out.
- Heather was a tomboy growing up, and majored in forensic psychology.
- She fell into fighting in 2010 after a divorce left her feeling alone and searching for more meaning and joy in life. Within 3 weeks she had her first fight and won, and then went on to win every title you can win as amateur.
- Heather is very vocal about the tremendous pay disparity in women’s sports and advocates for equal opportunities for women and men.
- Heather will be defending her WBO world title for boxing next with two big fights coming up.
- Two major lessons Heather learned from working in a male dominated industry: know your worth, and speak up for your own truth.
- Heather is a very proud mom of her 15 year old daughter Annie, and Annie is her reason to wake up and conquer every morning.
- Yes, cutting weight is as hard as it sounds.
- “I diagnose people as they walk by me.”
- “The minute the ref held my hand and I won, it was like nothing I’ve ever felt before.”
- “I wanted my banner to hang as a world champion. It was my dream from day one.”
- “When you get real with yourself, life becomes so much easier.”
Check out Bunnie:
|Aug 28, 2019
12: Viking Barbie On Conquering Demons, Sex with Karma Rx & Being a Female in The Rap Game
Kayleigh Swenson, aka the Viking Barbie, has lived a life and then some. She’s felt like an outcast from a young age, was addicted to drugs by the time she was a teen, then found sobriety and used her story to help others by opening The Viking House. Kayleigh talks with Bunnie about what led her from poetry to the rap game, what’s next for her in music, and embracing the rocky ups and downs of mental health.
- Kayleigh is originally a Texas gal - her mom was a dancer and her dad, Jeep Swenson, was a well known actor (Bane in Batman & Robin) and wrestler. They moved out to California to pursue Jeep’s acting career.
- Before she was Viking Barbie, Kayleigh was often called Gothic Barbie. She was blonde, emo, and often felt like an outcast.
- Kayleigh is super open about her own story, because it can serve as a survival guide for someone else. She started doing drugs at 16, and was doing them consistently up until about age 25.
- Kayleigh’s life lessons she learned about herself in both drug use and sobriety are put to use with the recovery home called the Viking House.
- Writing poetry came naturally to Kayleigh at a young age, and that combined with her love of underground hip hop and Snoop led her to pursue rap. Her song with Tech N9ne, “All the Way to the Bank” and Crooked I “My Heart Belongs to Daddy” will be coming out soon. No wonder she’s like the Marilyn Monroe of hot rappers.
- Just like most of us, Kayleigh has days where she feels super fine and on top of the world and others where she feels self doubt. Her advice to get through the tough days is to eat right, keep working out, and keep supportive people around you.
- We all need a friend like Kayleigh. She gave KarmaRX her first orgasm, the gift that just keeps giving.
- “I can blend in, but I prefer to be alone.”
- “I’ve done crazy ass sh*t, people wouldn’t even believe half of it.”
- “If a guy isn’t obsessed and on his knees for me, ya gotta go.”
Viking Barbie YouTube
Check out Bunnie:
|Aug 21, 2019
11: Mistress Neena’s World of Dominatrix
Bunnie welcomes the super hot and mysterious femme fatale, Mistress Neena, aka Neena De Ville. She makes her clients’ deepest fantasies come true, and even shares a few of her favorites. She also explains what it is a dominatrix actually does, how she got into it, and gives a glimpse into working in the kink and fetish industry. Mistress Neena shares what she will and won't do and her specialty fetishes, and what it means to be a submissive. Welcome to the dungeon, weirdos.
- Mistress Neena has been a professional dominatrix for two years, and now has her own play space including all the good whips and toys. She has always been a powerful woman, and loves working with people to make their deepest, darkest fantasies come to life.
- Neena’s advice to people looking to find a dom - do your research. Make sure the person you pick is in it for the right reasons and has some sense of safety and respect for both parties.
- The one thing both Neena and Bunnie really don’t like? Being tickled. Stop!
- A “sub” or submissive conforms to the authority of Neena, and willingly (and very happily) follows her orders.
- Every person has different fetishes, and that’s okay. Neena sees it all - everything from whips and chains to worship, humiliation and even food play or “sploshing”.
- Yes, there is a thing called small penis humiliation. It’s about reclaiming a fear they have and reframing it to make it sexual and to make it a turn on instead of something negative.
- Chastity is one of Neena’s favorites. This is where she has the key to a man’s d*ck, and they can’t do anything without her.
- Shibari, the beautiful art of Japanese rope bondage, is another one of Neena’s faves.
- A large part of what makes Neena a true professional is that she is very aware of hurting someone (if that is what their fantasy allows) without damaging them seriously.
- Neena is only a dom, and never a sub. A switch is someone that can do both dom and sub.
- Ladies, listen up! Neena is bi and loves playing with women, and wishes more came to her.
- Neena doesn’t sleep with her clients, and it is sexual, but it is more psychosexual.
- “The stranger the better for me, and the more exciting it is for me.”
- “I love reading people’s dirty little secrets.”
- “Chastity is the best way to control men. You can get a man to do anything you want when you have his cock locked up.”
- “Don’t settle for a man who won’t accept you for who you are.”
Mistress Neena De Ville
Fetishes (movie on Pandora’s Box)
Check out Bunnie:
|Aug 14, 2019
10: One Debaucherous Night with Blimes and Gab
Blimes Brixton and Gifted Gab join Bunnie this week to talk about the crazy night in Seattle that started their career, when they will drop the next album, and what it’s like to be two successful female rappers coming together to break the mold as a duo. They also talk about their background in music and how it influences their joint style, how their single “Come Correct” blew up and broke the internet, and why they don’t need to sell their sexuality to be on top of the game. Bunnie also gives them a super special BFF quiz to see how well they really know the fun stuff about each other like horrible dates, favorite breakfast foods and songs to get in the mood.
- Blimes and Gab met in person one debaucherous night (maybe new album title?!) in Seattle. They already had much digital respect for each other, and found they complimented each others style. They fought off some crazy people, realized they had each other’s backs, and it was friendship ever since.
- Blimes is originally from San Francisco and Gab is from Seattle. They are each influenced by artists and music from all over the world, and music has been a part of each of their lives since they were young.
- Blimes was a battle rapper
- “Come Correct” was their first unintentional project as a duo. The internet loved what they heard, saw how original they are together and it caught a ton of people’s attention.
- Blimes and Gab have been in the game so long together that they are both meticulous about their business and confident about their worth. They are in charge of all their own business decisions, and are their own creative directors.
- Comfort is the bottom line, and their nature isn’t overtly sexual. If they feel like being sexy, it’s for themselves.
- Blimes finds it a little more accepting now than 2017 to be in the LGBTQ community. She remembers a time when it wasn’t cool to be different, and remembers of y’all that tried to hold her back.
- The Blimes and Gab joint album will be coming out soon, with a tour to follow. In the meantime, check out each of their solo work. Blimes just released her album Castles in the spring, and Gab released Cause and Effect.
- “I’ll be a zombie and eat motherf*ckers when a girl tries to fight me, dude.”
- “Nothing solidifies a friendship like beating ass together, I swear.”
- “Every hat that you have to wear, we wear it.”
Blimes and Gab
Tourettes Without Regrets
Tommy Castro and the Painkillers
|Aug 07, 2019
09: How to Give The Perfect Lap Dance
Dancer and lap dance extraordinaire, Audrey Angstrom, is live and direct from Los Angeles this week with Bunnie to teach you how to do a real lap dance for your man. Audrey talks about how she got started as a dancer, how much money she makes, the tough part of hustling your body, and what her time in rehab taught her. She and Bunnie also talk about getting out of abusive relationships, and her poetry book Overwhelmed. Get those headphones on and be ready to blow your man’s mind with this one.
- Audrey has been dancing for 5 years, and found that she made more money doing it than any job she had before. On a good night, she makes $1,000 or more.
- It’s not all just dollar bills flying though. The dancers work super hard to promote, and have to sell bottle service or else eat that charge on their own. Maybe Bunnie will start a Strippers Union soon to represent justice for all!?
- Audrey self published her poetry book Overwhelmed, to help process her own trauma and recovery and help others out through whatever demons they are fighting on their end.
- Audrey was in rehab in a super intense in-patient treatment, and learned so much about her own strength and resilience throughout the process. She takes it one day at a time and does a lot of self care in between giving the best lap dances.
- You can break out of an abusive relationship. Audrey did so herself, and shares the pain of how brainwashed you become when you are in an abuse cycle.
- Audrey is pansexual, which means she doesn’t see people as gender. She loves who she loves, and her love has no boundaries.
- Okay here it is — the most basic lap dance rules: give steady eye contact, make your touch soft and sensual and not like a Neanderthal, move slow, and shake it all.
- “They don’t call it a house fee, our manager calls it a ‘donation’.”
- “Made double my paycheck on the first night.”
- “I can sell used underwear back to someone.”
- “Square bitches are rude as f*ck.”
- “Going to rehab was a blessing.”
Check out Bunnie:
|Jul 31, 2019
08: White Trash Life Hacks
Bunnie knows there’s no one out there who couldn’t benefit from getting some genius white trash hacks to take the life game up a notch. This week she and unofficial co-host FeFe King cover some white trash life hacks everyone has to know, from boxes of wine to chicken breasts to tea baggin’ your shoes. Get out your lint rollers, foil curtains, and Miracle Whip and jump right in.
- Need a spray bottle but don’t have one? An iron will do the trick to spritz out the water you need. While you have that iron out, don’t forget to flat iron your hair!
- Don’t even have an iron handy? Steam your clothes by hanging them in the shower. You will be the most fashionable white trasher out there.
- Looking to start a fire, or burn some evidence? Dryer lint and hand sanitizers are both great firestarter when nothing else is around.
- White trash women know how to take chicken cutlets to a whole new level. A couple of these silicone suckers and the girls will be squeezed and lifted better than you could imagine.
- Don’t have the time or money to go to the salon for that dye job? Lemon juice works wonders to lighten the hair.
- Have a cut but no Band-Aids? In the white trash hospital we use tape or Super Glue.
- Tea bag anything that smells in your life. Shoes, boxing gloves, you name it and a tea bag in it will help lessen the stank.
- Impress your friends as the white trash Martha Stewart with some foil drapes or curtains made from bed sheets.
- Try to only drink half the wine box, leave the half for another day or someone else.
- Hopefully you don’t have to pick up dog sh*t with BBQ tongs like Bunnie did, but it works if nothing else is around.
- Brighten your day with a flower pot made from a mini trash can, or an ashtray made from that mini flower pot!
- Fefe’s White Trash Hacks of color coding your keys and putting your cookies in a muffin tin are just plain good ideas.
- Jelly swears by lint rollers, and so should you.
- Kids don’t have a summer camp to go to? Set out a huge plastic sheet in the yard and they will be slipping and sliding for hours.
- Even White Trash people hopefully like regular mayonnaise better than Miracle Whip.
- The side of the road also serves as a great place to browse for potential furniture and decor.
- “You have to try everything at least once before you say you don’t like it.”
- “In my house, we had to drink our blood or lick it off.”
- “If you can’t duck it, then f*ck it.”
- “We aren’t trashy on the inside, just the outside.”
- “You have to be white trash to enjoy some Miracle Whip.”
- “Why trash it, when you can burn it?”
Check out Bunnie:
|Jul 24, 2019
07: Lyrx - Country Music Misfit
Gabby Mooney, also known as singer and performer Lyrx, joins Bunnie this week. She’s always been a rocker bad girl, and it was love at first Insta-stalking when Bunnie first heard her single ‘Take My Money’. Gabby talks about people wanting to close her in and shut her down in the music industry, and why she will always be a rebel that stays true to herself. She talks about growing up as the sister of Shay from hit country duo ‘Dan + Shay’, her dream collabs, how she met her Greek God of a man, and her company Posse Lashes.
- Gabby goes by Lyrx because to her, lyrics are the most important part of music and what she is passionate about the most.
- Gabby is a rocker girl, and always has been.
- When Bunnie heard Lyrx’s single, “Take the Money”, she knew there was something special there. Her music can’t be categorized as just one sound or genre, so don’t try to put her in any box!
- Gabby’s brother is Shay of the hit country duo ‘Dan + Shay’, and they are super supportive of each other personally as artists and in their own music careers. Shay was the person that got her to move to Nashville, and she couldn’t be more proud of him and his success as well.
- A lot of people in the music industry will try to control women that they see as too confident, too sexy or just too much. One of the biggest challenges Gabby sees is not getting the respect she deserves as a writer, or both men and women staying in their own clique while judging others.
- You can expect a new album from Lyrx soon, and she will be releasing the songs single by single.
- Bunnie has an eye for talent. She called it with Cardi B, knew Jelly was a rockstar when she met him, and Gabby is next.
- Country music (and all genres) can benefit from being more open minded to all kinds, and females having each other back to lift up each other.
- To the people that tell Gabby to dress down stop worrying about what she looks like? Bye!
- Shout out to Gabby’s Greek God of a boyfriend who is super sweet and shreds on the guitar! Everyone is glad you slid into her DM’s.
- There is an art to wearing lashes, and Gabby and her sister have cracked the code with their company Posse Lashes.
- “Everybody was like ‘we are very scared of you’, honestly.”
- “The most important part of the song is the lyrics to me.”
- “You’ll always be fond of me, because I have the courage to commit the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
- “It’s all about the fans. I don’t play politics.”
- “I want to look like Tammy Faye Baker.”
Sleeping with Sirens
LYRX - Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Dan + Shay
“Take the Money”
Check out Bunnie:
|Jul 17, 2019
06: Bunnie and Jelly Talk Crazy Sex, Tour, and Midgets
Live and direct from their home base wearing nothing but his boxer shorts, the one and only Jason Deford, aka Jelly / Daddy, joins Bunnie today on the podcast. You may think you know J now, but Bunnie asks questions no one knows the answers to (besides her) about J’s first kiss, first time he had sex, his biggest fears, what’s next for him on tour, and how this country dude fell in love with a West Coast chick.
- J loves meeting all of y’all on tour, and this last run has exceeded every expectation he had. When he tells his own stories and you guys take them as your own, it’s so cool and everyone becomes one big crazy family.
- J and Bunnie are cursed in the funniest way when it comes to tour buses, between the ass of their bus dragging and sparkling, $15k in maintenance and some cop drama. #fuckgreg.
- J’s first kiss was from a girl Krista, and his first sexual encounter was getting blown next to a group home. He’s always had a thing for ratchets and hey, you gotta take what you can get.
- Many rappers and musicians have inspired J, but one of the first was Tupac in 94/95.
- Bullying sucks, but hang in there. It shapes your character and makes you tougher.
- Daddy’s had many hair styles, including a time where he had braids so long he could tuck them in his belt loop.
- Any of you a midget or know one? If so, come party with J — he is obsessed with them.
- Yes — he would for sure go on tour with Tech N9ne, and thinks all the Strange Music Company folks are super cool.
- Bunnie and Jelly met while he was touring in Vegas and it was lust, love, and fate all in one night. She could never picture herself with a country dude, but both immediately fell hard for each other.
- J has so many favorite songs it’s hard to choose, but some of his top ones currently are “Same Asshole”, “Love the Heartless”, “Glitter” and “Smoking Section”.
- J’s advice for a child who has a parent struggling with addiction: above everything else, protect the kid at all cost.
- Shrooms or Acid? Super easy for J — shrooms. Acid is super intense and shrooms are easier to microdose and control.
- Coming at you soon will be The Jelly and Bunny Show! It will be on Jelly’s YouTube and will host everything not related to his music. Podcasts, videos, vlogs, you can all find it all there.
- “We are this big fucked up family and I love it.”
- “There are no amount of words that can out do an action.”
- “What is it about bus drivers that they get so crunk?”
- “I try to only do things when I can do them with a good spirit.”
- “I discover a new tattoo on J every time he gets naked in front of me.”
- “Pain is international man.”
Strange Music Inc.
Check out Bunnie:
|Jul 10, 2019
05: Bunnie Confession- I Was a High Priced Call Girl
You asked her, and today she answers. Bunnie sits down to answer all of your questions: the weird, the nosy, and the downright perverted. The great Mrs. Fefe King joins in to moderate, as they talk about everything from how much money she spends on herself a month, her bad gas the first night of stripping, getting through cheating, how much she will do in a threesome and much more.
- Bunnie is a much more natural gal in Nashville then her Vegas days, so the monthly beauty cost is much lower. Hair, tanning, and nails are the staples, and once in a while she throws in a few G’s for the botox.
- Size kinda matters, but big dicks hurt! They give you UTIs, and scramble our organs.
- Why does Bunnie wear no clothes you ask? Honey, if you got it, flaunt it. Plus, no one wore clothes in Vegas.
- Bunnie was determined to find natural solutions to her anxiety, and found a vitamin regimen that greatly helped her. Check it out here.
- Life can be rough and kick us around sometimes, but put a time limit on how you feel sorry for yourself, then stand up and get back in the game. There is so much power in taking the reins of your own life and making trauma your literal bitch. Use the pain as ammo to make yourself stronger and as fuel to accomplish your dreams.
- Bunnie’s real name? Alysa. There. Don’t wear it out, or say it again.
- When it comes to threesomes, orgies and sex, Bunnie says the more the merrier. However, emotional cheating (or any kind of cheating) is just not cool.
- The first night of dancing at Cheetahs in Vegas, someone asked Bunnie to kick them in the balls. It was a while before she returned again, and nope, she doesn’t dance anymore.
- “I like a simple penis.”
- “If you have a big dick everyday, you are going to be shitting out babies without epidurals.”
- “Everytime I try to contour my face I look like a goddamn lion.”
- “With every brick that is thrown at me, I use it to stand on.”
- “Unless I know the bitch, I am not eating the pussy.”
- “Never let your man leave home with his tank or belly empty.”
- “Find the blessing in the lesson.”
I found a cure for my anxiety!
Cheetahs Las Vegas
Check out Bunnie:
|Jul 03, 2019
04: The Queen of Nashville R&B — LeeLee Stylz
Chances are if you’ve heard a song to come out of the Nashville Hip Hop scene, this Queen of Nashville has been behind it. LeeLee Stylz is a rapper, singer and songwriter with a voice and style that make her sought after in the industry. She and Bunnie talk about her new single “Phony Homies”, what we can expect from her first solo album out soon, she spit some bars for us, and gives some advice on how to focus on your dreams without getting lost in real life.
- LeeLee is known as the “hook Queen” in the music industry and just released her new song “Phony Homies” from her soon to be released debut album. It’s about all the people in the industry (and life in general) that are dishonest or users. This isn’t LeeLee, as she is down to help others and loves lifting others up.
- Singing and writing music came naturally to LeeLee from a young age, and her written and performed words served as a way to express and process emotions.
- LeeLee’s first “cool” song she recorded was with Jelly!
- The Summer of Sin Tour with Lil Wyte starts in Dayton, Ohio on May 31! The lineup is insane with LeeLee of course, along with White Gold, Los Ghost and many more.
- Don’t be afraid to reinvent yourself, and welcome growth and change with open arms.
- LeeLee met Struggle through Jelly and they went hard with their song “How it Feels”.
- It’s important for women to live out their dreams and not let anyone tell them that they can’t or shouldn’t do something.
- Want to turn LeeLee on? She loves a nice soft and sensual touch. Grrrr.
- “If my hair wouldn’t fall off I would be a different hair color everyday.”
- “I guess I feel like the female white Nate Dogg of Nashville.”
- “Don’t let anyone make you feel discouraged. Just go for it.”
- “I hope your dad is not listening to my podcast.”
Summer of Sin Tour
Brass Fingers Studio
“How it Feels”
Check out Bunnie:
|Jun 26, 2019
03: Shelby & the Lingerie Football League
This week Bunnie welcomes Shelby, Middle Linebacker for the super popular women’s football team, the Nashville Knights. She’s gorgeous, athletic, and not afraid to tackle you right to the ground. She and Bunnie talk about what inspired her to partake in such a dangerous game, how she really feels about wearing those short shorts, what it’s really like to be in a rough sport like football, and they answer some listener questions about dating advice and toxic exes.
- The Nashville Knights are a women's American football team of the Legends Football League based in Nashville, Tennessee. Shelby is the bad ass middle linebacker, and the lucky #13 on the team.
- Bunnie tried out for the team and loved meeting all the rad chicks even though she ended up not playing.
- The Legends Football League girls don’t wear lingerie anymore, but they love wearing their small shorts. They can still be hot and kick major ass.
- These girls are super competitors and great athletes. Don’t let just how beautiful they are fool you.
- Pro tip: if you can’t dance, just jingle and jangle around and no one will know the difference.
- Shelby is an all around athlete and has done dance, wrestling and jiu jitsu. Trying out for the Knights was the first time, and not getting in just made the competitor inside of her want to try even harder.
- Hot dudes of Nashville take notice — Shelby is available for love and needs a squish, not just a tourist.
- Communication, respect, and a united front with your partner are super important qualities when raising children, whether they are yours or not.
- J loves it when you call him Daddy Roll!
- No it’s not emotionally challenging for Bunnie to share Daddy Roll with another girl. It’s always her calling the shots about threesomes, and she’s the first one to bring it up.
- People get addicted to toxicity! If he’s an ex, he’s an ex for a reason.
- You can’t make someone be better, they have to do it on their own.
- “I beat up everybody on the dance team.”
- “Maybe that’s why I like football — I’m not dating.”
- “She may sound like Yosemite Sam sometimes, but she’s f*ckin adorable.”
- “I don’t think I’ve had a threesome that wasn’t my idea.”
- “Don’t be a Captain Save a Dude. Ever.”
- “If we can hide that we have no eyebrows, don’t you think us ladies can hide our red flags too?!”
Nashville Knights Tickets - use promo code: NK13
Check out Bunnie:
|Jun 19, 2019
02: Fefe Dobson is Back Swinging and On Fire
Title: Fefe Dobson is Back Swinging and On Fire
Bunnie’s got a lot to cover today, so strap in and get ready. Singer-songwriter and rocker Fefe Dobson joins the show to talk with Bunnie about life in Nashville, cursing on network TV, crazy interview questions, opening for Justin Timberlake, and the story behind how she met her now fiancé Yelawolf. Fefe also talks about what we can expect in terms of some new music and how to cop her dope style including those iconic leather pants.
- Fefe is originally from Canada, but calls Nashville home these days.
- Fefe realized at a young age that she loved performing and self taught herself guitar and piano.
- Judy Garland, Michael Jackson and Guns n’ Roses were huge influences on Fefe’s love of expressing emotion through music.
- When she was a teenager and Jive Records offered her an artist development deal, Fefe turned it down because she didn’t want to be boxed in as just a pop artist. She needed the freedom to rock and really be her full self as an artist.
- Fefe constantly had comparisons to Avril Lavigne, but the two actually get along and have a ton of respect for each other.
- Fefe signed to Def Jam in 2002, but then went back to Toronto after her album didn’t come out. She took time off to refocus and found success as a writer for singers like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.
- As a huge NSync fan it was pretty crazy for Fefe when she got to open (not in that way, unfortunately) for Justin Timberlake on his European tour.
- Fefe also has written for Cyndi Lauper and Joan Jett, and gotten some killer advice from the powerhouse babe Courtney Love.
- Fefe met Yelawolf in 2011 at the Fantasy Factory and it was kinda love at first sight despite her literally running the other direction from him. There may even be an album together one day, be sure to stay tuned.
- Yes, there will be new music soon! Fefe rounded up some amazing people and will be back in the studio in June and July.
- “I realized that if I could make people happy and laugh, then I was doing okay.” - Fefe
- “I won’t let J play R Kelly, but I will bump the shit outta Michael Jackson.” - Bunnie
- “I need guitars. I need rock n’ roll. I need to be free.” - Fefe
- “To me, Avril is Mandy Moore on her period.” - Bunnie
- “It’s how I trap people though. Once I f*ck you, you are never leaving.” - Bunnie
Fefe Dobson YouTube
Check out Bunnie:
|Jun 13, 2019
01: From Threesomes to Babies, Welcome to the Dumb Blonde Podcast
It’s the first episode of The Dumb Blonde Podcast, and Bunnie couldn’t be more excited to share it with you! She kicks off the show with Mrs. FeFe King, awesome chick and wife of rapper Alexander King. FeFe takes us back to how her and Al first met, how she went from living a normal life to living being a musician’s wife, turning jealousy into positivity, hot threesomes, super hot foursomes, and why you need to stop whining about being ghosted.
- FeFe has been holding it down with Alex for 20 years. They first met when Al tried to impress her as a magazine salesman at the mall, but as the powerful Leo lioness she is, FeFe called the shots and crafted their first official date on her terms.
- Al’s mom was a songwriter, and music has always been a part of his life. FeFe supported him to go after his dreams, and
- Yes, it was hard at first not to be jealous, but much like Bunnie, FeFe figured if you can’t beat em, join em.
- Touring is exhausting, but it’s for the fans and worth it when we hear all your stories and see how happy it makes you.
- Don’t be a homie hopper. Once a friend has touched you, you are damaged goods.
- When Bunnie first met J, she didn’t even know who he was. She saw firsthand how much it meant to people that he really listened to everyone, and inspired people to be better.
- What turns FeFe and Bunnie on the most? Funny, and a good personality. Hot doesn’t hurt either.
- FeFe looks forward to having a restaurant and food truck one day, possibly called That’s a Rap where you can eat great food and listen to rap.
- Ladies, ladies. Come on, pull it together and stop being codependent and whiny about being ghosted. Get the d, get the hell out, put your clothes on and let the dude text you first.
- The penguin is obviously there to party, and eat some tacos.
- “No butt holes, and keep it PG.”
- “Everybody doesn’t get to live out their dream and it’s not because they don’t have one, it’s because they don’t have the balls to do it.”
- “It’s so much easier to get with girls you trust and know. It’s like here, hop on the dick and then you guys can eat breakfast together.”
- “The only thing that makes tour cool is meeting people. Tour is for the fans.”
- “Fuck all this country shit! I’m just trying to twerk and eat a damn wrap.”
- “Ladies! Don’t ever give a man the opportunity to ghost you.”
@FeFe King - she’s a great Twitter troll btw
Call Her Daddy
Check out Bunnie:
|May 24, 2019